Winchester Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge WAA20 7/8 to 1-1/4 oz
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Shotshell Box 20 Gauge 2-3/4", 3" 25-Round... $3.99 Available
- BPI Nickel Plated Lead Shot #8 11 lb Box... $49.99 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- MEC Sizemaster Single Stage Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4",... $258.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $10.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #16... $3.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $30.49 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can 50 Caliber Plastic Black... $9.99 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S3 1-1/8 oz Gold... $5.99 Available
- MEC E-Z Load Progressive Press Handle... $10.99 Available
- Bob Allen Shotgunner Shooting Gloves Mesh Back Synthetic Suede... $11.60 - $16.99 Select Options
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.