Cyclops Thor X Scout Spotlight Halogen with Rechargeable Batteries and AC/DC Adapter Polymer Yellow
- Streamlight Waypoint Spotlight Lithium Ion Rechargeable... $114.99 Select Options
- Cyclops Thor X Colossus Spotlight 18 Million Candle Power... $62.36 Available
- Cyclops Flare 3 Watt Handheld LED Spotlight... $27.44 Available
- Browning High Noon Extreme Spotlight Green LED requires 3 C... $52.99 Available
- Browning High Noon Spotlight LED requires 3 C Batteries... $44.99 Available
- Cyclops Sirius 300 Lumen Rechargeable Handheld LED Spotlight... $43.56 - $46.53 Select Options
- Energizer Hard Case Professional Spotlight LED with 4 C... $25.99 Closeout Special
- Featuring a 100 H3 watt halogen bulb
- Equipped with 2 6-volt sealed lead acid batteries
- Adjustable swivel studs
- 12 volt operation using car adapter
- Dual recharge, either by AC/DC adapter or 12 volt DC car plug adapter (both included)
Shipping Weight: 6.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.