Cold Steel Torpedo Double Sided Throwing Spike 1055 Carbon Steel Black
- Cold Steel Sure Flight Sport 12" Throwing Knife 1055 Carbon... $9.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Cold Steel Mini Flight Sport 10" Throwing Knife 1055 Carbon... $7.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Cold Steel Sure Strike Throwing Star... $6.69 - $10.79 Select Options
- HK Magazine HK P30 9mm Luger Steel Blue... $42.99 - $57.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Dragon Walking Stick Impact Tool 39-1/2"... $44.49 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Browning Buck Mark, Challenger 2,... $5.19 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 452, 453 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR)... $35.99 Available
- Streamlight MicroStream Flashlight White LED Aluminum Matte... $14.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Cold Steel Delta Dart Neck Sheath Concealex Polymer Black... $4.19 Available
Shipping Weight: 2.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.