"How to Become a Master Handgunner: The Mechanics of X-Count Shooting, Revised and Updated Edition" Book by Charles Stephens
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Hornady XTP... $14.29 Available
- California Competition Works Lightweight Magazine Well Glock... $45.00 Available
- Tasco Binocular 8x 21mm Center Focus Roof Prism Rubber Armored... $7.98 Available
- Magpul Forend MOE Mossberg 590, 591A1 12 Gauge Synthetic... $28.45 Select Options
- Magpul Stock SGA Adaptable Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1 12 Gauge... $104.45 Select Options
- Under Armour PTH Victory Team Duffel Bag... $44.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Crossfire M-16 Sunglasses ... $15.05 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.93 - $7.99 Select Options
Date of Publication:March 1993
Number of Pages:64
From the publisher:
This valuable tutorial offers a basic formula for mastering the sport of pistol shooting. National Champion and Master Handgunner Charlie Stephens presents the 6 keys to success: grip, aiming as you pull the trigger, focus, controlled movement, stance and total follow-through. 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, softcover, photos, 64 pp. ISBN 0873647092
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.