SoundGear Electronic Ear Plug Kit (NRR 25 dB)
SoundGear utilized years of hearing aid manufacturing to create a hearing protection device that produces unmatched sound quality. Hunters will appreciate the added hearing enhancement while in the field and the protection provided by SoundGear. No more wearing bulky muffs that interfere with your directional hearing and cheek-weld on your stock. SoundGear fits nicely inside your ear, so even on windy days you will be able to hear perfectly. Three-gun shooters and other competitive shooters will also benefit greatly from the compact size of SoundGear and the level of protection.
- One pair of SoundGear digital hearing protection devices
- Two pairs of orange silicone sleeves - 1 small pair and 1 large pair
- Two pairs of black silicone sleeves - 1 small pair and 1 large pair
- Two packs of batteries
- One cleaning brush
- 1-year limited warranty
- Delivers dynamic digital hearing protection
- Eliminates annoying feedback for a virtually whistle-free experience
- Provides easy-to-wear comfort, unlike bulky earmuffs and earplugs
- Offers instant-fit convenience: they’re ready to wear right out of the box
- Washable silicone sleeves eliminate the need for replacing foam that gets dirty
- Features a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 dB
- On/Off is as simple as inserting or removing the battery
- Volume is fixed at a comfortable listening level so the shooter can focus on the task at hand
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.