Browning Black Label Pandemonium Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.25" Recurve 440 Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
The Pandemonium is a rugged fixed blade that can handle any task. The Pandemonium features a Bead Blasted 440 Stainless Steel Recurved Blade that is tough enough to handle anything you encounter. The Black G-10 handles are extremely durable, and feature finger grooves provide an excellent grip in all conditions.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Recurve
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options:
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Blade length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 8.625"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in China
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.