Command Arms Extended Ambidextrous Magazine Release AK-47, AK-74 Polymer Black
- Krebs Custom Guns Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $9.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AK-47, Galil... $26.95 Available
- Command Arms UPG47 Modular Pistol Grip Kit AK-47, AK-74,... $31.49 Select Options
- Command Arms Receiver Extension Tube Collapsible Stock Adapter... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Colt Pony,... $22.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine Sig Sauer P238 380 ACP 6-Round Stainless... $16.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies MagCinch Magazine Coupler AK-47 Nylon... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vltor Receiver Extension Tube Collapsible Stock Adapter... $85.45 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels Beretta 92, 96 Black... $8.94 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring NY1 Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $1.99 Available
- TAPCO Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 20-Round Polymer... $17.99 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Polymer... $9.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- Material: Polymer
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 1.75"
- Height: 1.375"
- Weight: 0.64 oz
- Compatibility: AK-47 & AK-74 Variants
Shipping Weight: 0.065 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.