Lee Universal Shellholder #20 (22 Hornet, 22 K-Hornet)
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 17 Caliber (172 Diameter) 20 Grain Flat... $15.97 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Nosler Varmageddon Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 40 Grain... $10.80 - $28.94 Select Options
- Lyman Deluxe Carbide Expander Decapping Die Rod Assembly 22... $25.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-06 Springfield... $13.29 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 22 Hornet... $30.49 Available
- Redding Case Forming Die 6mm PPC from 7.62x39mm... $81.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 24 Caliber, 6mm (243... $11.99 Available
- Lyman Shellholder #1 (38 Special, 357 Magnum, 357 Maximum)... $7.39 Available
Material: Hardened Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.046 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.