Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth MITER Suppressor Mount 7.62mm AR-10, LR-308, SCAR-H 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $145.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 18-Tooth... $90.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 18-Tooth... $145.99 Available
- ASYM Precision Solid Defense X Ammunition 223 Remington 55... $53.08 Available
- FNH Magazine FN SCAR 17s 308 Winchester Steel... $37.00 - $39.00 Select Options
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth MITER... $124.99 Available
- Schuster Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $98.99 Available
- DPMS Peel Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider Installation... $34.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- Midwest Industries Quad Rail Forend Extension FN SCAR Mk16,... $199.95 Select Options
This 51-Tooth Blackout flash hider incorporates AAC's groundbreaking Multi Indexing for Targeting at Extended Range (M.I.T.E.R.) sound suppressor mounting system. M.I.T.E.R. mounts feature a 5-postion adjustable zero system to minimize point of impact shift when switching between suppressed and unsuppressed firing and, used in conjunction with AAC's 51T ratchet mount, makes for a very solid, secure silencer attachment method.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: FN SCAR 17S, Mk 17, DPMS LR-308
- Length: 4.25"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.75"
- Weight: 4.25 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 51T MITER Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- SCAR-H SD
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.