Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check
- Saeco Gold Bullet Lube Hollow... $7.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .070" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads GS2 Gas Seals 12 Gauge Bag of 250... $10.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-148-WC 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer Kit... $109.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-125-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $39.99 Available
- Saeco Lubri-Sizer Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Saeco Top Punch #35429... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.