Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check
Designed for volume production, the Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold blocks are machined from commercial quality aluminum and feature steel bushing and alignment pins. Lee mold blocks are machined from aluminum blocks making them rust resistant. Aluminum molds heat up and cool down faster than iron or steel molds so good bullets can usually be produced after only a few casts. In addition, they are one-third the weight of iron or steel mold blocks for less fatigue during extended casting sessions. To ensure the best possible bullets, mold block halves are CNC machined for unmatched roundness and size control. Lee 6-Cavity molds come with a cam operated, hard-anodized sprue plate which is held tightly with tempered spring washers at each end. Weights given are Lee's weights with suggested alloy; actual weight may vary due to alloy mixture used. Handles ARE NOT included (#117-892).
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
- Rust resistant aluminum blocks
- Lathe bored blocks with steel bushings and alignment pins
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
A note from Lee Precision on their bullet molds:
Lee Precision does not recommend the use of any spray type mold release products in their bullet molds. The use of such products may result in a build-up of the release product in the bullet mold cavity, reducing the diameter of the bullets cast from the treated mold. Instead, Lee Precision recommends smoking the mold with a wooden match, beeswax candle or a butane lighter as described in their provided bullet mold instructions.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.200 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
Savage Arms Magazine Savage Axis, Edge 243 Winchester, 7mm-08...
$37.99 - $49.99
RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)
DNZ Products Game Reaper 1-Piece Scope Base with 1" Integral...
$54.99 - $71.99
RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175...
RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-125-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380...
RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 35 Caliber, 9mm (357 Diameter)