Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 44 Magnum 225 Grain XPB Hollow Point... $26.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear All Purpose Brush 2" Boar Bristles... $3.69 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark III 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case Suede... $9.55 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $14.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #6 (38 S&W, 38 Long Colt, 357 Magnum)... $7.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $70.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.49 Available
- BlackHawk Serpa Quick Disconnect Holster Mounting Kit Polymer... $32.49 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.