Spec.-Ops. T.H.E. Pack MOLLE Backpack Nylon Multicam
- Made from super durable 1000D. Cordura® Nylon fabric (by far the toughest 1000D. nylon fabric on the market today).
- Huge YKK #10 zippers on main compartment and large outer pockets.
- Double Layer Pack Top eliminates stress failure associated with excessive use of carry/drag handle.
- Dual Compression Straps with integrated load loops on pocket faces.
- Removable 2" waist belt with "Endless" adjustment - no flapping straps!
- Dual External Access port covers.
- Compatible with Spec-Ops® Brand X-SYSTEM and incorporates their MTX SHOULDER HARNESS SYSTEM
- PACK DIMENSIONS: 19" high, 13" wide, 12" thick at bottom tapering to 9"at top.
- MAIN COMPARTMENT: 19"high x 13"wide x 7"thick @ 1730 cubic inches.
- TOP POCKET: 8" high x 10" wide x 2.5" thick @ 250 cubic inches.
- BOTTOM POCKET: 10" high x 12" wide x 3.5" thick @ 570 cubic inches.
Shipping Weight: 3.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.