Primos Gen 2 Jim Shockey Deluxe Trigger Stick Tall Tripod Ground Swat Camo
- TRUGLO Gobble Stopper Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 5 MOA Circle Dot... $75.99 Available
- Primos Pole Cat Short Bipod Shooting Stick... $25.91 Available
- Gamehide Men's Elimitick 5-Pocket Pants Synthetic Blend... $43.93 - $61.67 Select Options
- Gamehide Men's Elimitick Ultra-Lite Shirt Long Sleeve... $52.31 - $64.99 Select Options
- Kick's Gobblin' Thunder Turkey Choke Tube Browning Invector... $32.90 - $54.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.41 - $1.59 Select Options
- Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 60 Grain... $35.81 - $36.81 Select Options
- National Target Pasters 3/4" Round Package of 250... $2.59 - $4.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 22/45 Mark III 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $38.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Coghlans Lightweight Emergency Tube Tent... $7.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 139 Grain... $28.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $17.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 7mm Remington Magnum... $27.99 - $1,193.99 Select Options
The Primos Jim Shockey Edition Tripod Trigger Stick gives you the stability you need to make difficult shots on trophies while in the field. Featuring a lightweight 7075 aluminum construction, you can carry this shooting stick anywhere comfortably. The 360 degree rotating V yoke allows you to make last second adjustments and is removable. The Trigger Stick will fit 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads, allowing you to mount spotting scopes, cameras and other scouting equipment. With the flip of the Jim Shockey Edition Tripod Trigger Stick adjusts from 24" to 62" in height and features a quiet, smooth travel, keeping your equipment from spooking wary game. The adjustable legs on the bipod and tripod models allows you to accurately shoot from a number of extreme angles.
Shipping Weight: 3.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.