Maryland Gun Works Sight Pro Universal Sight Installation Tool
- Noveske Quick Detach Sling Swivel Mount for Nordic Components... $14.80 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Available
- Remington Compact Handgun Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain... $20.27 Available
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 40 S&W 140 Grain TAC-XP Hollow Point... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Bonded... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester W Defend Reduced Recoil Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain... $20.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- GG&G Receiver End Plate Slot Sling Mount Adapter Right Hand... $25.49 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55 Available
- Dremel Wire Brush 1/2" Steel... $1.99 Available
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $46.50 - $75.95 Select Options
The MGW Sight Pro Universal Installation Tool is designed to remove, install and adjust front and rear dovetail sights on semi-automatic handguns. The benefit of the Universal Installation Tool over a gun specific tool is that it accepts shoe clamps that are made specifically for each handgun allowing one tool to do the work on multiple guns. This mechanism will take up less space on a work bench and provides a cost effective way to adjust the sights on different handguns.
A shoe clamp knob (included) serves the purpose of holding the shoe clamp in place and 4 slide support pads (included) speed up setup and prevent the slide from lifting or twisting. The Universal Installation Tool makes sure that each handgun is held tightly in place allowing the necessary work to be done without marring the slide. An additional benefit of the sight tool is that it gives the user the option of bench mounting the tool or using it as a hand held device. Constructed from steel, this MGW professional grade sight tool is very durable and is made to stand up to years of use.
The MGW Sight Pro Universal Installation Tool requires a Sight Pro Slide Shoe Clamp (Sold Separately). Please see product family number 2236152861 for specific Shoe Clamp models.
- A MGW Sight Pro 30 Degree Block Assembly can be purchased separately for use on angled sights
- Never attach any type of cheater pipe or artificial extension onto the T-Handle
- Step by step sight installation and adjustment instructions are included
- A DVD is included showing proper use of tool
- Upper Main Body
- Lower Slide Support Bracket
- One Shoe Clamp Knob
- Four Slide Support Pads
- Instructional DVD
Shipping Weight: 5.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.