The MGW Sight Pro Universal Installation Tool is designed to remove, install and adjust front and rear dovetail sights on semi-automatic handguns. The benefit of the Universal Installation Tool over a gun specific tool is that it accepts shoe clamps that are made specifically for each handgun allowing one tool to do the work on multiple guns. This mechanism will take up less space on a work bench and provides a cost effective way to adjust the sights on different handguns.
A shoe clamp knob (included) serves the purpose of holding the shoe clamp in place and 4 slide support pads (included) speed up setup and prevent the slide from lifting or twisting. The Universal Installation Tool makes sure that each handgun is held tightly in place allowing the necessary work to be done without marring the slide. An additional benefit of the sight tool is that it gives the user the option of bench mounting the tool or using it as a hand held device. Constructed from steel, this MGW professional grade sight tool is very durable and is made to stand up to years of use.
- A MGW Sight Pro 30 Degree Block Assembly can be purchased separately for use on angled sights
- Never attach any type of cheater pipe or artificial extension onto the T-Handle
- Step by step sight installation and adjustment instructions are included
- A DVD is included showing proper use of tool
- Upper Main Body
- Lower Slide Support Bracket
- One Shoe Clamp Knob
- Four Slide Support Pads
- Instructional DVD