Williams Aperture 5D Big Game Black
- Marble's Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- RCBS Quick Change Powder Measure Metering Screw Assembly Large... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Black... $8.99 Available
- Hyskore Gun Vault Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 1 Liter... $3.48 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 B Set... $2.59 Available
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 RGS Set... $2.59 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole Black... $6.99 Available
- Marble's #69W Windage Adjustable Folding Leaf Sight .360"... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Magazine Savage 90, 93 Magnum 17 Hornady Magnum... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.