Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $41.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger... $41.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum Primed... $38.99 - $180.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $39.51 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL430-240-SWC 44 Special, 44... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 265 Grain... $36.49 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
Technical Information Material: Steel
Die Types Included
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.