Gun Guides Reloading Guide for Revolvers "45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 S&W Magnum, 475 Linebaugh, 480 Ruger and 500 S&W Magnum" Book
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Grace USA 7-Piece Roll Pin Starter Punch Set Steel... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #39 (38 Colt Super)... $7.99 Available
- Grace USA Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $33.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Super... $79.99 Available
- Grace USA Brass Hammer 4 oz... $14.99 Available
- "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volumes 1 &... $37.95 Available
- Loadbooks USA "38 Super" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #44 (338 Marlin Express, 500 S&W Magnum)... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 500 S&W Magnum, 500 S&W Special... $52.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Ruger Single Action... $4.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 4-Die Set 460 S&W... $70.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Gun Guides Reloading Guide for Revolvers "45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 S&W Magnum, 475 Linebaugh, 480 Ruger and 500 S&W Magnum"
Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 5-3/4"
Publisher: Gun Guides
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.