"Handloading for Competition: Making the Target Bigger" Book by Glen Zediker
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Sierra Video "High-Power Rifle Reloading" with G. David Tubb... $14.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $27.49 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Vortex 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style Ring Matte... $19.99 Select Options
- Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $80.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Calibration Spring Pack 1911 Government Extra... $31.49 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $34.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 307, 308 Winchester... $40.49 Available
- Lee Replacement Sprue Plate for 6-Cavity Bullet Mold... $7.49 Available
- PAST Mag Plus Recoil Pad Shield Ambidextrous... $28.99 Available
Excerpt from the Book: Now, for those rainy days when there's nothing better to do for hours and hours (and these are low times needed) a shooter can chip away at inspecting the other components - bullets and cases - and determine what he's got to work with. To do it, he first has to know what he's looking for. As plain as that might sound, it's exceedingly important to decide which characteristics to sleuth out: weight, size, or something else.
Author:Glen D. Zediker
Publisher: Zediker Publishing
Date of Publication: 2001
Number of Pages: 443
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 1.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.