Kahr Magazine Kahr CW45, P45, PM45 45 ACP 6-Round Stainless Steel
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Beretta Magazine Beretta Px4 Storm, Cx4 Storm (with Px4... $34.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (9mm Luger, 40 S&W,... $8.29 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Kahr All Models with Dovetailed Front Sight... $18.81 Available
- DeSantis SOF-TUCK Inside The Waistband Holster Right Hand... $20.49 Available
- Command Arms Snap On Cheek Piece for M4-Style Collapsible... $13.49 Available
- DeSantis Flex-Tuk Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $45.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $48.99 - $239.99 Select Options
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.