Hornady Cowboy Bullet Seater Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Taper Crimp Seater Die 40... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Little Dandy Powder Measure Rotor #14... $11.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Taper Crimp Seater Die 9mm... $21.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $18.20 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #45 (45 ACP, 45 Winchester Magnum)... $4.89 Available
- DPMS Hammer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with... $44.99 Available
- Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Starter Kit... $82.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Stack-On Stackable Storage Bin Small Red Package of 6... $6.99 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
Dies Included: Hornady Cowboy Bullet Seater Die
Die Size: 7/8"-24
Shellholder Required: YES
Shellholder Included: No
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.