Mule Deer Foundation Life Membership
Since the 1970s, mule deer populations have declined dramatically due to habitat loss and degradation. As urban areas continue to sprawl and more people build homes in rural settings, mule deer and their habitat will suffer. But you can help change the future for mule deer.
Your support helps fund habitat enhancement, research, conservation education, hunting heritage and much more. Please help ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer and their habitat.
What your membership dollars can do:
- Buy seed used in grassland, riparian and wildfire restoration projects.
- Planting projects to restore burned or overgrazed winter range.
- Supply fuel to operate equipment used in creating and maintaining wildlife forage openings.
- Purchase materials to construct a new or repair an existing wildlife water guzzler.
- Install new wildlife water guzzlers.
- Maintain and/or restore remote storage and shelter areas used by wildlife biologists and wardens.
- Provide hands-on teaching materials - such as antlers, skulls and tracks - for use in wildlife education programs.
- Sponsor programs designed to teach women and children outdoor skills and conservation ethics.
- Co-sponsor youth days aimed at educating kids about hunting, fishing and wildlife.
- Apply GIS technology to identify wildlife habitat at risk.
- Generate a GIS habitat map to encourage land use management decisions that benefit wildlife.
- And much more!
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.