Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 6.5 Grendel (Replacement Part)
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 25 Caliber 6.5mm... $5.69 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel with Anti-Tilt... $12.78 - $14.49 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $19.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Base Taper Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
Fits: 6.5 Grendel
Notes: Replacement part for Lee Full Length Sizing Dies.
Shipping Weight: 0.033 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.