"The Complete Book of the .22" Book by Wayne Van Zwoll
- Ruger Scope Ring Clamp Most Models... $1.99 - $2.99 Select Options
- Ruger Bolt Handle and Recoil Spring Assembly Ruger 10/22 Blue... $8.49 Available
- Loadbooks USA "45 ACP" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Schuster Extended Bolt Catch AR-15 Matte... $29.49 Available
- Kimber Plunger Tube Assembly 1911 Blue... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.59 - $18.29 Select Options
- Loadbooks USA "30-30 Winchester" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Tetra Gun Cold Blue 2.7 oz Liquid... $4.89 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $34.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "30 Carbine" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
Named writer of the year in 1996, Wayne Van Zwoll has been a writer in the shooting sports industry for over 20 years. His magazine articles can be found in publications like Outdoor Life and Field & Stream while his published books are available online. Wayne spent some time working for the U.S. Forest Service as a photographer and is now devoting some of his time to teaching. He still does some competitive shooting and has even won state titles in small-bore matches. Wayne and his wife Alice live in central Washington state.
Pick up these books by Wayne at MidwayUSA today - "Bolt Action Rifles, Expanded 4th Edition" (co-written by Frank de Haas), "Elk & Elk Hunting", "Shooter's Bible, 97th Edition" (Edited by Wayne van Zwoll), "The Complete Book of the .22", "The Hunter's Guide to Accurate Shooting" and The Hunter's Guide to Ballistics".
Publisher: Lyons Press
Publication Date: August 2004
Number of Pages: 336
From the publisher:
Wayne van Zwoll, a longtime expert on the subject, takes experts and beginners alike through the history, variety, and use of the classic .22. He writes about his first .22, and the ones he bought for later competitive use. He describes hunting with the .22, target shooting, and details the care and upkeep. He discusses the evolution of the gun, and the refinements of the ammo that go with it.
Included are chapters on:
Getting to Zero
Holding a Rifle Still
Prepping for the Field
A Bullet?s Way through the Wind
Better Sights . . . and more
The .22?s accuracy, economy and versatility have made it an all-time best seller. Now there?s a book to go with every one. Wayne van Zwoll has published more than a thousand articles about the outdoors, for magazines such as Sports Afield, Outdoor Life, and Field & Stream. He is the author of The Hunter?s Guide to Ballistics, and The Hunter?s Guide to Accurate Shooting, among others.