"Ken Waters' Notebook" Book By Ken Waters
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 284 Caliber, 7mm Box of 1000... $33.49 Available
- Meister Bullets "Slug Your Barrel Kit" for 449-462 Caliber... $34.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington... $13.29 Available
- RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Powder Baffle... $7.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7mm-08 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Lyman E-Zee Case Length Gage II... $17.49 Available
- Vihtavuori "Reloading Manual: 4th Edition"... $32.99 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE Flo Universal Adjustable Powder Trickler... $18.49 Available
- Lyman E-Zee Case Gauge Pistol & Revolver... $12.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Publisher: Wolfe Publishing
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 503
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Notes: Softcover, 8 1/2" x 11"
Shipping Weight: 3.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.