Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Accent Stripe, Finger Grooves and Contrasting Butt Cap Ruger GP100, Super Redhawk Checkered Rosewood Laminate
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger Super Redhawk Reduced Power... $9.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Ruger Redhawk, Super Redhawk (Except... $39.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 17-Piece Gunsmithing Screwdriver Upgrade... $39.99 Available
- Allen Eliminator Single Box Shotshell Box Carrier Foam Shell... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.