Carlson's Barrel Seal Kit Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20, 28 Gauge Rubber Black
- Remington Piston and Piston Seal Assembly 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $18.29 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier and Key AR-15 Matte... $49.99 Available
- Safariland 774 Magazine Pouch Springfield Armory M1A AR-10... $25.49 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland Quick Locking System Kit with QLS 19 and QLS 22L... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland ELS Kit 2 Pair... $27.99 Select Options
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Sling Swivel Base Clamp 1" 12... $9.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk IVS Performance Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle... $35.99 Available
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
This high-quality o-ring set belongs in every shotgun shooter's range bag! The six graphite-coated performance o-rings are sized to fit various makes and models: Remington Model 1100, 11-87, Pro Bore Guns, G-3 models, Beretta Shotguns, Winchester Shotguns, Franchi Shotguns, Charles Daly Shotguns, Tri Star Shotguns, EAA Shotguns, and many other shotguns that use a gas o-ring (barrel seal). Two different sizes of 12/16 gauge o-rings (left and right in photo) and one size of 20/28 gauge (center in photo) will keep most 12, 16, 20 and 28 gauge shotguns running. Kit includes two of each pictured size for a total of six.
- Two 12 Gauge graphite coated rings (Silver in color) for the Remington 1100 in 12 and 16 gauge
- Two 12 Gauge non-graphite coated rings (Black in color) for Beretta and other shotguns, which use O-rings, in 12 and 16 gauge
- Two 20 Gauge graphite coated rings (Smallest in diameter) for shotguns in 20 and 28 gauge
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.