Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger 135 Grain FlexLock Box of 25
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 40 S&W 175 Grain FlexLock Box... $20.19 Available
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.29 - $329.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" #1 Buckshot 12... $5.19 - $13.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain... $20.69 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magtech Clean Range Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain... $20.49 - $397.99 Available Select Options
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 45 ACP 200 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition is a great option for Law Enforcement, Tactical Professionals and those looking for a reliable, effective personal protection round. This ammunition incorporates two new revolutionary Hornady Features: Flex Tip bullets that initiate consistent expansion while preventing clogging, and the InterLock band which locks the jacket and core together preventing separation and ensuring maximum weight retention. This bullet has proven terminal performance through ALL FBI test barriers every single time. The core on this revolutionary bullet is made of high-antimony lead alloy making it tough while delivering controlled expansion. Loaded in nickel plated cases to help prevent corrosion.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.