Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Olive Green with Holster Nylon Realtree Hardwoods Camo
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $17.05 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 140 Grain Tipped... $48.99 Available
- Smith's Adjustable Angle Knife Sharpener... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Thermacell All-Purpose LED Swivel Light with Batteries (2... $9.49 Available
- Hoppe's Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.34 Available
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 327 Federal Magnum (312 Diameter) 100... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 308 Winchester 180 Grain Hornady... $23.49 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- Hornady ArmLock Box Pistol Security Box Steel Black... $39.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.