Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 45 ACP
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.055 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud
Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel
$24.99List Price: $29.99 Save $5.00 (17%)
Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool
Lee Deluxe Power Quick Trim Lock Stud
Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain...
Sale$28.29Save $3.20 (10%)
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain...
$16.79 - $133.99
Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington
Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain...
Clearance$26.01Save $6.48 (20%)
Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain Boat...
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$26.49 - $32.99Save up to $3.00 (10%)
L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 242 Diameter Steel
Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark...
RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaning Solution 32 oz Liquid
Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool
Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip
Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die
Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain...
Sale$20.99Save $2.50 (11%)