Lee 4 Hole Turret Press with Auto Index
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.69 - $144.99 Available Select Options
- Lee Bench Plate Hardwood Base Blanks... $11.29 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Lee Bench Plate Kit... $26.49 Available
- Coghlan's Camp Axe Steel... $9.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #19 (9mm... $38.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- Lyman Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $19.29 Available
- Hornady Case Activated Powder Drop... $49.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $41.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $127.99 Available
Press Type: Turret Press
Frame Material: Steel and Cast Aluminum
Frame Opening Size:
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
Die Size Accepted: 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
Die Bushing Accepted: No
Die Bushing Brand Used: N/A
Spent Primer Collection System: Built-in
Ram Stroke: 3-1/2"
Priming Feature: Ram Prime unit with large and small primer cups included
Number of Mounting Holes: 3
Mounting Hardware Included:
Warranty: 2 Year Unconditional Guarantee
Shipping Weight: 7.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.