Howell Old West Conversions Gated Conversion Cylinder Installation Fixture 1851-1861 Navy
- Blue Book of Modern Black Powder Arms Eighth Edition Book by... $22.99 Available
- Baker Carbon Steel 6" Long Shank Plug Tap 6-32 Thread... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Baker Drill Bit 6" Extended Length High Speed Steel #35... $4.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Howell Old West Conversions Gated Conversion Cylinder 36... $249.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Howell Old West Conversions Gated Conversion Cylinder 36... $249.99 Available
- Gun Video "The Dark Side: Cowboy Action Black Powder Shooting"... $19.99 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Reduced Recoil Ammunition 327... $21.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen... $6.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Cold Blue 2 oz Paste... $6.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $16.49 Select Options
- Millett 1" Turn-In Standard Extended Rings (Extended Front,... $33.99 Select Options
- Crimson Trace Laserguard Springfield XD, XDM, XDS Polymer... $199.00 - $279.00 Select Options
- Howell Old West Conversions Conversion Cylinder 36 Caliber... $239.99 - $254.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 32 H&R Magnum... $20.49 - $170.99 Select Options
Use to install gated conversion cylinders. Drilling and tapping of the frame is required, as well as removing material from the frame for cartridge clearance. Purchase of this installation fixture is strongly recommended. Gated Conversion Cylinders create the look of blackpowder revolver cartridge conversions popular in the late 19th century. Each cylinder includes a conversion ring with an integral loading gate that allows you to load and unload the cylinder without removing it from the frame.
Note: For installation, fixture uses a six-inch #35 drill bit and long shanked 6-32 tap.
Shipping Weight: 1 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.