Volquartsen Extractor Remington 597
- Remington Extractor Plunger Remington 504, 522 Viper, 597... $3.89 Available
- Remington Extractor Spring Remington 522 Viper... $4.96 Available
- Remington Magazine Remington 597 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 7/8" Machine Screw with Nut,... $2.29 Available
- Volquartsen Automatic Bolt Release Ruger 10/22 ... $11.49 Select Options
- Green Mountain Barrel Blank 30 Caliber Centerfire F34 Contour... $92.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Mauser 98 Short Action Factory... $99.99 - $179.99 Select Options
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 75 Grain... $19.29 - $644.99 Select Options
- Remington Action Spring Remington 597... $5.79 Available
- Mildot Enterprises Mildot Master Metric Slide... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
Material: A2 tool steel
Gunsmithing Required: Disassembly and reassembly of bolt is required for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.022 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.