Bell and Carlson Carbelite Classic Rifle Stock Savage 10 Series Short Action with 4.275" Screw Spacing Blind Magazine Synthetic Black
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- Forster Case Trimmer Power Adapter... $12.18 Available
- GPC Magazine Remington 788 6mm Remington 3-Round Steel Blue... $31.99 Available
- ACE Skeleton Buttstock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308... $89.99 Available
- GSG Magazine M-1911 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Black... $34.99 Available
- Remington Firing Pin Assembly Remington 700 Long Action Non... $54.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Rifle... $12.99 Available
- Savage Arms Magazine Savage Axis, Edge 25-06 Remington, 270... $37.99 - $44.99 Select Options
NOTE: This stock is designed to fit Short Action Two Digit Savage models (ie: Model 10, 10GY, 11F, ect), with Standard Contour Barrels, 4.275" Action Screw Spacing, and Top Loading, Staggered Feed, Internal Magazines.
Shipping Weight: 2.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.