CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 9mm Luger 1 in 10" Twist 16" Barrel WASP Melonite Finished Chrome Moly Matte with M4 Handguards, A2 Front Sight, Flash Hider Pre-Ban
- Metalform Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 32-Round Steel Black... $39.99 Available
- ACE M4 SOCOM Gen 4 Buttstock 5-Position Collapsible 7-1/2" to... $189.99 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Commercial Diameter... $64.99 Available
- Model 1 Buttstock Assembly AR-15 A2 Synthetic Black... $55.00 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $7.49 Select Options
CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment is a unique protective coating applied to the barrel that surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering from the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-36
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: WASP Melonite
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chamber: 9mm Luger
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: None, Blowback
- Handguard: Polymer M4-Style, Carbine Length
- Sights: Mil Spec A2 "F" Marked Front, No Rear
- Compatible with Colt-Style 9mm Luger Box Magazines, Not Included
- Lower Receiver will Require a 9mm Luger Magazine Well Adapter Block for use, Not Included
- Ramped 9mm Bolt Allows use of Standard AR-15 Hammer, Dedicated 9mm Hammer NOT Needed or Compatible
NOTE: All CMMG uppers are test fired at their facility before shipment to the end user.