CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 9mm Luger 16" Barrel
CMMG's durable salt bath nitride finish is a unique protective coating applied to the barrel that surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. This treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering from the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-36
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chamber: 9mm Luger
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: None, Blowback
- Handguard: Polymer M4-Style, Carbine Length
- Sights: Mil Spec A2 "F" Marked Front, No Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: 9mm Compatible Carrier
- Compatible with Colt-Style 9mm Luger Box Magazines, Not Included
- Lower Receiver will Require a 9mm Luger Magazine Well Adapter Block for use, Not Included
- Ramped 9mm Bolt Allows use of Standard AR-15 Hammer, Dedicated 9mm Hammer NOT Needed or Compatible
NOTE: All CMMG uppers are test fired at their facility before shipment to the end user.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.