Meprolight Tru-Dot "Slant" Night Sight Set 1911 Kimber Front and Rear Cuts Steel Blue Tritium Green
- TRUGLO TFO Sight Set 1911 Kimber Front and Rear Sight Cuts... $89.99 Select Options
- Heinie Straight Eight SlantPro Night Sight Set 1911 Kimber... $129.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advantage Tactical Triangular Sight Set 1911 Kimber Front and... $98.49 Available
- Advantage Tactical Firefly Triangular Sight Set 1911 Kimber... $129.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Anti-Rotation... $2.20 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Green... $6.21 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5M1 Aggressive... $28.50 Available
- RCBS Rotary Case and Media Separator... $32.99 Available
- Nikon Prostaff Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm BDC 150 Reticle... $149.95 Available
- Schuster Barrel Nut Indexing Pin AR-15, AR-10 Steel... $13.79 Available
- Kimber Double Diamond Grips 1911 Government, Commander... $41.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911... $36.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22 Hornet, 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $5.49 Available
Finish: Matte blue
Features: Factory Kimber sight set.
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.131 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.