Gamo Bone Collector Air Rifle 177 Caliber Forest Green Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Package of 1000 (4 Tins... $11.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Gamo Bone Collector Air Rifle
Weight: 5-1/3 lbs.
Overall Length: 46"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-3/4 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity (177 Caliber) 1250 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Velocity (22 Caliber) 950 fps with PBA / 750 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacked Rifle Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.