SOG Pentagon Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5" Half Serrated Spear Point AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade Kraton Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 Select Options
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $9.99 Available
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $12.99 Available
- Lansky Folded Diamond Tapered Sharpening Rod... $11.99 Available
- Sabre Red Pen Pepper Spray 10 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Black... $5.72 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: Kraton
- Blade Shape: Spear
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: N/A
- Carry Options: Tactical Nylon Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: N/A
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Opening Method: N/A
- Blade length: 5"
- Blade Width: .125"
- Closed Length: N/A
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Weight: 5.6 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.