Pachmayr Compac Professional Grips S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 110 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Streamlight Nano Keychain Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $7.49 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack with TYPE-2 Reduced Power... $18.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 38 Caliber (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Lead... $43.49 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Weaver Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $39.99 - $44.99 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Soft... $23.99 - $458.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Power Custom Smith and Wesson Hammer Nose Rivet-Style K Frame... $31.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Ontario BSH Machete Sheath for Ontario 18" Machete Denier... $7.99 Available
Fits: Smith and Wesson K and L-Frame Round Butt
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.