Knives of Alaska Hunters Hatchet 4.25" S-7 Carbon Tool Steel Blade American Hickory Handle
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Knives of Alaska Wood Saw Fixed Blade Saw 8" SK5 Steel Blade... $49.99 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Circle 10 Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $45.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" x 18" Silhouette Package... $10.29 Available
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird BC27 12" x 18" Target Package of 8... $8.19 Available
- Walther Magazine PPK/S 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Nickel... $28.99 Available
- KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point... $71.99 Available
- Kershaw Camp Axe 3-1/2" High Carbon Steel Blade Krayton Handle... $26.99 Available
- Energizer Tactical LED Flashlight with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum... $16.74 Closeout Special
- LaserLyte TGL Red Laser Sight SCCY CPX-1 and CPX-2 Matte... $94.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 6 Inside the Waistband Holster Sig Sauer P230, P232,... $19.29 Select Options
The Knives of Alaska Hunter's Hatchet is still one of the most basic and timeless tools for a true outdoorsman. Whether hunting, camping, or surviving, the one tool that cannot be replaced is a good hatchet. The American-made high-carbon S-7 Tool Steel blade is a shock-resistant, highly impact resistant, and extremely durable steel. The classic hand-rubbed, oil-finished American red hickory handle give the hatchet a traditional look, but it is also durable enough to withstand years of use. Includes leather sheath
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: S-7 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Hickory
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 50-54
- Blade length: 4.25"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 16.7 oz
- Made in USA!
Shipping Weight: 1.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.