Knives of Alaska Hunters Hatchet 4.25" S-7 Carbon Tool Steel Blade American Hickory Handle
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Knives of Alaska Wood Saw Fixed Blade Saw 8" SK5 Steel Blade... $49.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist 5"... $58.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die Replacement... $13.79 Available
- Hornady One Shot Non-Hazardous Brass Case Polish 8 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo 2500 Pro Magnum Case Tumbler 110 Volt... $84.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $12.49 - $31.49 Select Options
The Knives of Alaska Hunter's Hatchet is still one of the most basic and timeless tools for a true outdoorsman. Whether hunting, camping, or surviving, the one tool that cannot be replaced is a good hatchet. The American-made high-carbon S-7 Tool Steel blade is a shock-resistant, highly impact resistant, and extremely durable steel. The classic hand-rubbed, oil-finished American red hickory handle give the hatchet a traditional look, but it is also durable enough to withstand years of use. Includes leather sheath
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: S-7 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Hickory
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 50-54
- Blade length: 4.25"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 11"
- Made in USA!