Knives of Alaska Hunters Hatchet 4.25" S-7 Carbon Tool Steel Blade American Hickory Handle
The Knives of Alaska Hunter's Hatchet is still one of the most basic and timeless tools for a true outdoorsman. Whether hunting, camping, or surviving, the one tool that cannot be replaced is a good hatchet. The American-made high-carbon S-7 Tool Steel blade is a shock-resistant, highly impact resistant, and extremely durable steel. The classic hand-rubbed, oil-finished American red hickory handle give the hatchet a traditional look, but it is also durable enough to withstand years of use. Includes leather sheath
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: S-7 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Hickory
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 50-54
- Blade length: 4.25"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 16.7 oz
- Made in USA!
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative... $18.99 - $33.99 View More Options
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49
- Knives of Alaska Wood Saw Fixed Blade Saw 8" SK5 Steel Blade... $49.99
- MTM Ammunition Can Organizer Plastic Black Package of 3... $7.99
- 50 Cal and 30 Cal Ammo Can Combo Pack... $24.99
- Powerbelt Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber AeroTip Pack of 15... $19.99 - $21.99 View More Options
- Browning Range Ops XR Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel Brown... $114.99
- LEM 7-1/2" Electric Meat Slicer Stainless Steel... $99.99
- Buck Paklite Guthook Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4" Gut Hook... $17.99
- Code Blue Platinum Standing Deer Scent Liquid 1.5 oz... $34.99
- Grace USA 5-Piece Gunsmith Screwdriver Set Browning A-5... $39.99
- Thompson Center The Original #13 Black Powder Bore Cleaning... $5.19
- Chef's Choice Professional Sharpening Station Electric Knife... $149.99
- Code Blue Scrape Mate Deer Scent Liquid 1 oz... $11.99
- Code Blue Screamin' Heat Enhanced Estrous Deer Scent Liquid 1... $15.99