Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $40.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $80.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Camo... $31.57 Closeout Special
- Champion Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Camo... $48.99 Available
- Champion Standard Adjustable Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6"... $40.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Available
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander Polyurethane... $6.99 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $22.20 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Wilson Combat 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $31.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
Technical Information: Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Weight: 10 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench
- Popular among pistol shooters
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method
Friction Lock Models
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.