Harvester Muzzleloading 50 Caliber Crushed Rib Sabot for 44 Caliber Bullets Pack of 50
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Harvester Muzzleloading 50 Caliber Crushed Rib Sabot for 45... $9.29 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 265 Grain... $36.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 25-06 Remington 117... $21.49 Available
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.29 Grain Pointed Tip... $1.92 Available
- Daisy Refurbished Powerline 880 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and... $54.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 220... $6.19 Available
- Protektor Rabbit Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag with Heavy Bottom... $37.99 Available
- Archangel 5.56 Adjustable Rifle Stock System No Bayonet... $108.99 Available
- CVA 50 Caliber Ramrod Fiberglass Black... $10.99 Available
- Hornady 50 Caliber Sabot for 44 Caliber Bullets Pack of 50... $7.79 Available
Technical Information: Harvester Muzzleloading Crushed Rib Sabot
- Ribs molded into the sides of the sabot are designed to reduce loading friction
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.