Realtree Men's Ultra-Dri All Season Midweight Tall Boot Socks Synthetic Blend Olive Large 9-13
- Browning Women's Heavweight Camo Socks Merino Wool Blend Pink... $8.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 1" Reactive Target Pasters Package... $5.09 Available
- Warne 30mm Maxima Quick-Detachable Picatinny-Style Rings AR-15... $67.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 3" Bullseye Package of 48... $8.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galco Pocket Protector Holster Ambidextrous Sig Sauer P938 ... $22.36 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Enjoy all season wear and superior moisture management properties with the Realtree Ultra-Dri OTC Socks. These durable socks are constructed of a lightweight synthetic blend (75% UltraSpun Polyester, 23% Nylon and 2% Spandex), which helps to wick excess moisture away from you skin, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable all day. The fully-cushioned design, coupled with a reinforced heel and toe, will help keep your feet and knees protected from high-impact situations or days when you can't get off of your feet.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.