Berger Classic Hunter Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 95 Grain Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 100
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 50... $23.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62 Grain Hollow... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 70... $26.49 - $159.99 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC with... $14.49 - $15.79 Select Options
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 38 Super... $2.95 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 243, 6mm Caliber 8... $2.09 Available
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme Copper Killer Bore Cleaning Solvent 6 oz... $10.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 58 Grain... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Little Dandy Powder Measure Rotor #11... $11.99 Available
The Classic Hunter line of Hybrid Hunting Bullet is the first bullet that Berger designed to comply with SAAMI dimensional standards. This bullet line is designed for hunters who want to use Berger Hybrid bullets in factory rifles that have had problems in the past developing loads with the regular Berger Hunting Bullets. These bullets feed exceptionally well through magazines of factory rifles helping to ensure that each time the action is cycled the round will feed smoothly without any hiccups; helping to guarantee a round is in the chamber when it is needed.
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.