Noveske "3 Gun Outlaw" Instructional DVD
- Noveske Receiver End Plate with Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $23.76 Available
- Noveske Low Profile Sling Swivel Stud Mount for Troy TRX/NSR,... $9.85 Available
- Noveske Flush Mount Push-Button Quick Detach Universal Sling... $19.79 Available
- Noveske Push-Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel Mount for Troy... $17.32 Available
- Noveske Push Button Quick Detach Sling Mount for NSR... $17.77 Available
- Noveske Quick Detach Sling Swivel Mount for Nordic Components... $14.80 Available
- Noveske K9 Rail Mount Barricade Support for AR-15 Aluminum... $48.51 Available
- Noveske K9 Rail Mount Barricade Support with Rear Hook for... $58.41 Available
- Noveske Benelli M1 Quick Detach Sling Mount Plate Steel... $29.65 Available
- Noveske K9 Direct Attach Barricade Support for Troy TRX, TRX... $48.51 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Benelli M1 Hook Sling Mount Plate Steel Parkerized... $19.75 Available
- RIFLE: Transitions, moving with and abandoning a loaded safe weapon, getting into and out of awkward shooting positions.
- PISTOL: Transitions to and from pistol, abandoning a safe pistol and avoiding DQ situations.
- SHOTGUN: Loading techniques, load management, shot and choke selection, sight picture, stance, dumping a hot weapon versus burning the last round, shooting on the move and much more.
Note: This DVD contains shooting tips and techniques designed and developed to help improve performance at 3-Gun/Multi-Gun competitions. Some material may be applicable to other forms of shooting or shooting disciplines, however the creators intent was to address 3-Gun/Multi-Gun technique only. This video contains technique designed to improve your 3-Gun game, IT IS NOT AN INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO ON HOW TO SHOOT A RIFLE, PISTOL OR SHOTGUN.--
Technical Information: Noveske "3 Gun Outlaw" Instructional DVD
Host / Producer: Rob Romero and Jansen Jones
Run Time: 72 Minutes
Release Date: 2011
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.