KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- 1095 Cro-Van steel blade
- NSN 1095-01-581-9100
- Made in USA
The KA-BAR USMC Knife is a replica of the knife carried by Marines throughout World War 2. The oval handle is constructed from compacted leather disks that are smoothed and polished. The black epoxy powder coated, 1095 high carbon steel blade has a razor sharp edge. Both the blade and the leather sheath are stamped with the USMC logo.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
Handle Material: Stacked Leather
Blade Shape: Clip Point
Blade Tang: Full
Carry Options: Leather
Blade Finish: Black Epoxy Powder Coat
National Stock Number: 1095-01-581-9100
Rockwell Hardness: 56-58 HRC
Blade Length: 7"
Blade Thickness: .165"
Overall Length: 11.875"
Weight: 11.2 oz
Made in USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.500 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,...
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip...
Sale$19.49Save $2.50 (11%)
Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 32 ACP 73 Grain Full...