KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 30 Caliber AR-10 LR-308 8... $5.29 Available
- Otis Cotton Cleaning Patches... $5.49 - $9.09 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" x 18" Silhouette Package... $10.29 Available
- Del-Ton Trigger Guard Roll Pin AR-15... $1.09 Available
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird BC27 12" x 18" Target Package of 8... $8.19 Available
- DPMS Trigger Guard Assembly Including Pin AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- SOG Folding Camp Saw 8.25" Black Powder Coated Blade Soft Grip... $13.15 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK P30 40 S&W 13-Round Steel Blue... $44.99 Available
- KA-BAR Black Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Blade... $66.99 Available
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon
Weight: 11 oz
Shipping Weight: 1.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.