KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 Select Options
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Otis Cotton Cleaning Patches... $5.49 - $9.09 Select Options
- KA-BAR Black Tanto Knife 8" Serrated Carbon Steel Tanto Blade... $59.99 Available
- KA-BAR Short U.S.M.C. Fighting/Utility Knife 5-1/4" Carbon... $59.99 Select Options
- KA-BAR Kukri Machete 11-1/2" Carbon Steel Kukri Blade Black... $35.64 Available
- Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7" Tanto Point... $25.99 Available
- SOG Folding Camp Saw 8.25" Black Powder Coated Blade Soft Grip... $13.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Spring Short Action Ruger M77 Mark II 22-250... $4.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15 Mil-Spec Steel... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon
Weight: 11 oz
Shipping Weight: 1.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.