Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread Aluminum/Nylon
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Jag 223 Caliber, 5.56mm 8 x 32... $4.19 Available
- Winchester Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 9.7 Grain Flat Point... $4.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Gamo Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber 3 Piece Rod... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Millett 1" Angle-Loc Detachable Rings 3/8" Grooved Receiver... $9.57 - $13.99 Select Options
- Caldwell DeadShot Front and Rear Shooting Rest Bag Set Nylon... $18.29 - $31.49 Select Options
- Otis Cotton Cleaning Patches... $5.49 - $9.09 Select Options
Technical Information: Dewey Aluminum Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush
Core Material: Aluminum
Core End: Looped
Bristle Material: Nylon
|Gun Type||Caliber/Gauge||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Male|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Male|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Male|
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.