Chapman Slotted Screw Bit 89 .160" x .030"
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Chapman Model 1068 8-Piece Torx Bit Set... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Chapman Model 9600 Companion Adapter Pack G... $21.99 Available
- Chapman Midget Ratchet... $5.49 Available
- Chapman 1/4" Drive Socket Adapter... $2.49 Available
- Chapman Screw Driver Handle... $3.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 30 Caliber 10" x 3-1/2" x 7"... $12.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $16.49 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 35-200-FN 35 Caliber (358 Diameter)... $78.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL401-175-SWC 40 S&W (401 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-240-2R 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .125 Hole Steel... $9.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 431 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Chapman Slotted Screw Bit 90 .190" x .025"... $2.09 Available
- CB-03 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25-20 WCF, 38 Special, 357... $17.79 Available
- Advanced Technology Universal Featherweight Adjustable Bipod... $30.49 Available
Chapman drive bits are constructed of the highest quality Chrome Nickel Molybdenum Alloy Steel and precision made to ensure a proper fit. They feature knurled Spinner Tops which allow for quick finger tightening of threads and for instant "push down" removal of the adapter from the ratchet.
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.