Lyman "Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition" Reloading Manual
- "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 25-Round White... $5.99 - $25.99 Select Options
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloaders Labels Shotgun Package of 50... $4.69 Available
- BPI The Spin Doctor Shotshell Hull Conditioning Tool 20, 16,... $22.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Stamp Set #7, 7-1/2, #8, #9 Shot... $17.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $51.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $13.79 Available
- Lee Load All 2 Retainer Set (Replacement Part)... $0.62 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Plano Shotgun Shell Box 12, 16 Gauge 25-Round Plastic Red... $4.59 Available
- MEC Primer Seating Spring... $1.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Lyman "Cast Bullet Handbook: 4th Edition" Book... $21.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Hevi-Shot Hevi-Metal Pheasant Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8... $25.49 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
Edition: 5th Edition
Publisher: Lyman Publications
Editor: Thomas J. Griffin
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Shipping Weight: 2.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.